I was born in México, D.F. in 1972. I started studying yoga in 1997 focused in the inner explorative nature of yoga philosophy and meditation practices. The practice of Hatha yoga oriented to meditation helped me to heal the consequences of an ignored childhood broken coccyx, which kept the lumbar region with pain and restricted mobility.
Meanwhile working In graphic design and advertising for 10 years, in 2003 I discovered the meditation in movement of the Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga system.
After several years of sustained practice and studies I realized that Ashtanga yoga should be share as a life long practice, not like a race for postures or series. I think that all difficult asanas and vinyasas are just an excuse to remember us the love and calmness that abide inside us, in despite of any external situation.
Since 2005 I move each year to Mysore India to continue my studies at KPJAYI. (K. Pattabhi Jois ashtanga yoga Institute)
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute Mysore, India (2005 – present). Studied under guidance of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois and Sharath Rangaswamy. Spent over 12 months from 2008 to 2009 focused on the traditional Ashtanga practice.
- Studied under Certified Rolf & Marci Naujokat (2007 – present)
- Studied under Danny paradise, David Williams (2004)
- Started studying under teacher Baptise Marceau (2003)
- Studied under guidance of Ann Moxey certified Anusara Yoga teacher. Spend over a 1 year studying the first level teacher training of Anusara Yoga, principles of alignment, therapeutic and restorative principles. Studied different workshops with certified Anusara teachers like Anthony Bogarth, Jim Bernaert, Ruthie Bernaert, Jayendra Hanley.
- Iyengar Yoga Mysore, India (2005 – 2006).
- Studied under Bharath Shetty and Venkatesh
- Siddha Yoga Ganespuri, India / Ontario, California / N.Y. / Mexico City (1997- present)
- Studied Siddha Yoga Meditation techniques
- Studied traditional Indian bhajans and kirtans
- Studied Mridangam and tabla and how to lead basic Indian music ensembles
- Studied traditional techniques of asana, pranayama and Sanskrit
- Studied the philosphic principles of Vedanta, Kashmir Shaivism and Tantra